NRI Quota MBBS Admission in Government Colleges
How to get Direct confirm MBBS admission in Government Medical Colleges through NRI Quota?
If you are NRI or even NOT NRI and you have proper documents and a sponsor which are required for admission then yes you can take direct MBBS admission in government medical colleges through NRI Quota. For this you need to prepare certain documents in proper format and apply for admission under respective counseling bodies. For proper formats and to know which mistakes to avoid while preparing documents you can take our help.
Students with low marks in NEET Examination or just eligible students who are even Non-NRI can also take MBBS admission in Government Medical Colleges through NRI quota. They need to prepare everything in a proper format and approach in a very systematic manner otherwise their application would get rejected. We have helped many students in getting their MBBS Admission in Government Medical College under NRI Quota. Feel free to call us to know more 9359158407
For Direct Admission in MBBS link ➡️➡️ Click here
Which states allow MBBS Admission in Government College through NRI Quota?
What are the extra documents required for NRI quota Admission in Government Medical Colleges in India in 2022?
These are the list of documents that you need to prepare in proper format, if you are looking for MBBS Admission under NRI Quota in Government Medical Colleges.
- Documents claiming that the sponsorer is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer).
Relationship of NRI with the candidate as per the court orders of The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in case W.P.(c) No. 689/2017- Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Ans. Vs Union of India & Ors. dated 22-08- 2017.
- Affidavit from the sponsorer that he/ she will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate duly notarized.
Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer (Certificate from the Consulate)
NEET 2022 Score Card of the candidate.
What is the proforma/format for NRI Quota Admission in Government Medical Colleges?
What is the fee structure for NRI Students in Government Medical Colleges?
Below we have described the NRI Category fee structure in Government Medical Colleges.
|Edufather Consultancy – 9359158407|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer||31,500 $|
|R N T Medical College, Udaipur||31,500 $|
|Shri Kalyan Govt. Medical College, Sikar, Rajasthan||31,500 $|
|Government Medical College, Barmer||31,500 $|
|Government Medical College, Bhilwara, Rajasthan||31,500 $|
|Government Medical College, Churu||31,500 $|
|Government Medical College, Bharatpur, Rajasthan||31,500 $|
|Government Medical College, Pali, Rajasthan||31,500 $|
|Government Medical College, Dungarpur||31,500 $|
|RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur||31,500 $|
|Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar||31,500 $|
- NRI Quota Fees in Government Medical Colleges of Haryana is 1,25,000 $ for the whole MBBS tenure.
- NRI Quota Fees in IGMC Puducherry is 1,00,000 $ and 15,000$ as a caution deposit.
- NRI Quota Fees in JIPMER Pondicherry is 75,000$
- Other than these states no other states have NRI Category seats in government medical colleges. Some states have NRI Category seats in Private Colleges.
- NRI Quota Fees in Aligarh Muslim University is 1,00,000$
- Deemed Universities also have NRI category seats.
For more details on NRI category fees in government medical colleges you can click here